Sunday, December 21, 2008

We're Taking Our Chances!

Ok, sooooo it may be negative 5 degrees outside and roads all icy and windy conditions that only a crazy person would want to drive in... but my Mom and I are NOT going to miss Celine Dion's Taking Chances Tour in Indianapolis tonight. I mean, how could we???? This is one of my Mom's dreams, to see Celine. When I was offered tickets by One 2 One Network , I knew immediately that I must take her!

I65, we do not fear you!

We'll be leaving in just a few minutes. You can keep up with tonight's adventure by following me on Twitter.

If you're a fan of Celine Dion or just love great live entertainment, check out Celine’s Taking Chances World Tour. Her North American tour dates have been extended into February ’09 so take a look and see if she’s coming to your town. Celine’s concert tickets may just be the perfect gift for a friend, family member or yourself. See what the show is like here.

And while you're here, you should sign up for One 2 One Network - (please let them know that Stephanie Precourt sent you!) I am SO thankful for this amazing, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

Back to Adventures In Babywearing.

Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me- I'm babysteph
























Banner 2 Banner 1 go!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I have tix to her Houston show Jan. 9th. We got these tix over a year ago after we went all the way to Vegas to see her and she cancelled 2 hours before the show due to illness. I was devastated, so I am super pumped to see her (however, if she cancels again...I don't know if I'll recover...LOL). So, I totally understand braving any weather to see her! Have fun!